Please contact your private health insurance company as you could be entitled to have the full or partial cost of your treatment reimbursed. HMA (Homeopathic Medical Association) practitioners are recognised by the following private health insurance companies:
health insurance companies
- Aviva http://www.aviva.co.uk/health-insurance/
- WPA http://www.wpa.org.uk
- Simply Health http://www.simplyhealth.co.uk
- Healthsure http://www.healthsure.co.uk
- Groupama Healthcare http://www.groupamahealthcare.co.uk/
- HSA Healthcare http://www.hsa.co.uk
- LHF http://www.lhfhealthplan.co.uk
- Medisure http://www.medisure.co.uk
- Paycare http://www.paycare.org
- Westfield Health Scheme http://www.westfieldhealth.com/
What billing or insurance information will I receive?
You will receive a copy of your bill if required. This is to be submitted to your private health insurance company as per their request.
How long will it take to get things settled with the insurance company?
Generally, it takes from 45 to 90 days to obtain payment from a health insurance company.
Do I have to pay for my treatment before I claim it back?
Yes, you will be responsible for paying us first then submitting your bill to your private health insurance company for your reimbursement. Prior to submitting your claim to your private health insurance company, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are contributing to a plan which covers complementary treatments such as ours.
questions about your bill
value. quality care. convenience.